01737 761130 BOOK ONLINE
We believe this plan provides you with the best chance of keeping dentally healthy, therefore reducing the need for treatment. It also enables budgeting for routine dental care.
Key benefits of the plan:
- Preventative care for long term dental health.
- Dental accident and emergency cover whilst travelling abroad and in the UK.
- Regular affordable monthly payments.
- No requirement to be ‘dentally fit’ before joining.
- Discounted fees on all non-routine treatment.
Find out what to do if you have an emergency here.
- Two detailed examinations per year.
- Two scale and polishes per year with your dentist.
- Routine X-rays as required.
- 10% discount on additional hygiene appointments.
- 10% discount on all treatments excluded from the plan content.
- Membership card with 24 hour helpline numbers for dental emergencies at home and abroad.
- Supplementary insurance including worldwide dental injury and emergency cover – please see policy summary.
Why are we offering a dental plan?
The main reason we offer a dental plan is because so many patients have asked us to. It gives you the opportunity to spread the cost of your preventative dental care and also benefit from worldwide dental accident and emergency insurance. For the practice it means that we can plan your regular dental care more effectively than if you continued on a ‘pay as you go’ basis. We have also designed the comprehensive range of dental plans to reward loyal patients, who will have their regular care planned in advance, providing them with the best chance of staying dentally fit and reducing the need for future treatment.
How do I join the Lowcroft Dental Plan?
Complete a registration form and Direct Debit mandate. These are available in reception or can be downloaded here. Your membership will be immediately effective. A one off registration fee of £10 will be included in your first Direct Debit payment.
How do I leave the plan?
If you ever wish to end the agreement you simply have to provide one month’s notice. If amounts owed to us are not paid for two months consecutively, then we may terminate the arrangement.
The BDA Code of Practice can be collected at the surgery.